Saturday, July 31, 2010

LTCs - The newest

Here are my newest two Letterbox Trading Cards. They are created by stamping a hand carved image onto the card and decorating it how you see fit.

The first card is for a Mary Poppin's swap called Practically Perfect in Every Way. I call the card "A Spoonful of Sugar". I stamped the image in silver ink, then put a dab of Elmer's glue in the spoon and poured on the sugar! I love the way it turned out!


The second card is for a Wizard of Oz swap called Yellow Brick Road. This card is Emerald City. I stamped it in green, shaded it with a darker green blending chalk, then added the emeralds and brushed the gold ink around the edges.



My next feat is for "My Favorite Board Game" swap. I signed up to make a card representing the game of Monopoly...

No comments:

Post a Comment