Friday, July 30, 2010

Swap Bot

I joined my first swap today on Swap-Bot.com...

Check it out! You go on and create a profile, and then you trade crafty stuff! You can trade completed projects, postcards, or just crafting supplies. There are all sorts of different types of swaps, from crafts to clothes and toys. www.swap-bot.com

It is an international swap of pictures from cemeteries. I think I am going to go to Greenwood and take a picture of Chief Garry's headstone, and some of the other amazing features of that cemetery. I will probably also do a picture of the Thousand Steps! I am eager to see what I get in return.

I also created two more LTCs today! They are for the Practically Perfect in Every Way and Yellow Brick Road trackers. I will post pictures of my LTCs soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment